Kerry Katona has reportedly let her estranged husband George Kay back into her home.
The mum-of-five, 35, who has one child with the ex-rugby player, is said to have disregarded a no-contact order as he appears in court this week charged with assault by beating and possessing a banned weapon, which he denies.
According to The Sun, 35-year-old George has been spotted in the local area of Crowborough, East Sussex, where the alleged domestic incident originally took place in September 2015, and could therefore be in breach of the terms of his bail.
Scroll down for video
In breach? Kerry Katona is said to have let estranged husband George Kay, here together in September 2015, back into her family home despite him being ordered to make no contact with her since his arrest for alleged assault in October 2015
The source told the newspaper: ‘George was at Kerry’s house even though it could potentially be against the terms of his bail.’
It’s claimed that George was ordered to cease contact with his wife-of-16-months, who lives with her five children Molly, 14, Lily-Sue, 12, Heidi, eight, Max, seven, and 20-month-old Dylan-Jorge.
‘Locals even spotted him taking the dog for a walk,’ the source added. ‘And he only left to go home on Monday morning because he was due in court. He would have liked to stay longer.
Court order: Locals are said to have spotted the former Gladiator in the local area of Crowborough, East Sussex, after he appeared in Hove Crown Court this week denying allegations that he had attacked Kerry in their home
Still smiling: Kerry was seen in the local area on Monday, still smiling despite the ongoing drama
‘It’s surprising behaviour from both of them but especially George. He’s back at the scene of the apparent crime.’
MailOnline has contacted a representative for Kerry Katona and George Kay for comment.
Earlier this week, it was claimed that a judge told George not to be ‘daft’ when he asked if he could get his haircut near her home, after being ordered by the court to stay away.
Kerry ended her 13-month marriage to George in early October 2015 following the arrest for alleged assault in the home.
At the time, Sussex Police confirmed to MailOnline: ‘A man has been charged in connection with a domestic incident in Crowborough earlier this month.’
Happier times: George and Kerry, seen here in September, announced their split in October 2015 following reports of the domestic incident in their home
He was released on bail after being charged with ‘assault by beating and possession of a prohibited weapon’ and appeared again at Hove Crown Court this week, where he denied the charges against him.
But Kay then asked if he was allowed to go there to get his haircut, to which the judge replied: ‘No, that’s slightly daft. You can get your hair cut somewhere else.’
In August 2015, Kerry was said to have fled the rented home they shared in Chinnor, Oxon to stay with her mother after a terrifying incident in which George was detained under Mental Health Act.
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.