Women are ditching Hollywood and Brazilian bikini waxing in favour of going au natural, if a new product is anything to go by.
An organic beauty company has launched the UK’s first oil designed for women boasting a full bush, costing £28 for a 15ml pot.
Natural Spa Factory has launched Bush Oil, a natural product packed with essential oils that condition the pubic hair, making it smoother, shinier and healthier.
An organic beauty company has launched a conditioning oil designed for maintaining a health full bush
Developed in response to growing demands for a female-friendly version of the well-known beard oil, the product follows a trend for more natural hair growth.
Recently, the trend has been encouraged as celebrities including Gwyneyth Paltrow (who has admitted ‘rocking a 70s vibe down there’) and Lady Gaga (who requested a mannequin with full pubic hair on tour) have recently admitted to preferring a more hirsute look down below.
It’s not surprising that after decades of painful hair removal, women are opting to be kind to the intimate area and that’s exactly what the oil intends to do.
Retailing at £28 Natural Spa Factory’s Bush Oil contains a mixture of fatty acids and opulent oils to nourish the hair from root to tip.
Retailing at £28 Natural Spa Factory’s Bush Oil contains a mixture of fatty acids and opulent oils
Sunflower seed and apricot kernel oils are combined with rosehip oils, which are rich in vitamins A, C and E.
The addition of Frankincense oil, with its potent antiseptic properties, protects any ingrowing hairs from impurities and infection. To soothe irritated and sensitive skin, there is the addition of primrose oil which contains natural anti-inflammatory properties.
Emma Webber, co-founder of Natural Spa Factory, says that opting for a full bush doesn’t mean that care shouldn’t be taken.
She said: ‘We’re big believers of the natural approach, but natural doesn’t have to mean un-groomed.
‘Men have beard oil to condition their facial hair, now it’s time to introduce a product suited for being kind to your womanly attributes.’
It’s not just its creators that are boasting the benefits of the oil, in the product reviews on the company’s website customers claim it has done wonders for their pubic hair.
Karina writes: ‘What a great approach to, erm, personal care. It smells divine, and feels AMAZING.
‘I’m glad that there’s finally something that means that just because there’s hair, doesn’t mean I don’t care!’
Billy adds: ‘I’ve used this twice on ‘special occasions’ & loving that the natural look is back in. Will be buying more very soon.’
HOW DOES BUSH OIL WORK?
- Sunflower seed oil and apricot kernel oil, both rich in vitamins A and E, work to condition your hair, making it smoother, shinier, healthier and stronger with every application.
- Rosehip oil, full of vitamin C and lycopene, perfect for adding shine and volume.
- Raspberry Seed oil aids in the relief of irritated skin, and promotes silky soft hair.
- Frankincense oil contains potent antiseptic properties that make it great for protecting an ingrown hair from germs and infection.
- Geranium oil also has strong antibacterial properties. It is also a natural astringent, working to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose oil is full of omega-6 fatty acid, which helps reduce symptoms off eczema and psoriasis with its anti-inflammatory properties, making this ideal for easily irritated and sensitive skin. Fatty acids also work to nourish hair from root to tip.